We have a great range of items to help you with your minor health concerns.
Our team of healthcare staff are trained to advise you on the correct course of action for most ailments and where necessary, can refer you to the pharmacist for further consultation.
What we can help with;
- Allergies (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/allergies/)
- Common Cold (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/common-cold/)
- Diarrhoea and vomiting (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/diarrhoea-and-vomiting/)
- Constipation (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/constipation/)
- Indigestion (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/indigestion/)
- Cuts and grazes (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cuts-and-grazes/)
- Pain relief (https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/which-painkiller-to-use/)
- Vitamins and supplements (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/)
- Women’s health and intimate care
- Fungal infections and antifungal medication (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/antifungal-medicines/)
- Urinary incontinence (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/urinary-incontinence/)
- Dry eyes (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/dry-eyes/)
- Conjunctivitis https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/conjunctivitis/)
- Stop smoking (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stop-smoking-treatments/)
- Erectile Dysfunction (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/erection-problems-erectile-dysfunction/)
- Pet care – please ask at the Pharmacy counter for a range of flea and worming treatments.